



Cade was the ring bearer in Ryan's (Matt's cousin) wedding. He and his second cousin, Avary were so cute walking down the aisle. Luckily, Matt's mom keeps Avary during the week, so the 2 of them have had lots of fun playing together. They did a great job walking down the aisle and making it through the ceremony without any major meltdowns...of course, a generous bag of snacks always helps.
Reecie looked very sweet, too. I bought this dress last winter before I knew we were having a girl. I couldn't pass it up!
Saturday, December 09, 2006
Ring Bearer
Posted by The Carrell's at 4:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
How cute are those pictures!!! LOVE the blue dress, shoes,and bow too of course. Can Matt and Cade look any more innocent and alike at that!?
That little Avary is a doll too!
Post a Comment