I had to post this because I have finally admitted that I have a problem. What? It's not normal for a 10 month old to have 43 pairs of size 3 shoes and 108 bows (not including the small curly ones or the ones attached to a headband)?! I'm totally addicted to buying shoes for Makynli - especially bargain ones!!! And, about the bows, she still has a handful of outfits that have NO BOW! We are missing a melon, royal blue, pale yellow (not gingham), plus a few others. It's a serious concern:-)
Saturday, June 16, 2007
I've got issues
Posted by The Carrell's at 8:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Stacy- I am so glad to see that she is your little bow baby. I made big bows for Paige and I loved it- however my bow making ability was no where close to yours. I am so glad that you admit to your problem the bows I understand the shoes...not so much!! Your children are beautiful!! Amy
Post a Comment