Sunday, June 17, 2007

Dad's softball game

This is the level of interest that the girls have in the game...very little. The threesome, Annie, Brentley, and Makynli could care less what's going on out on the field. On the other hand...
this is the highlight of Cade's week. Everyone who knows him at all, would vow that there is no description of the level of Cade's baseball obsession. He is the self-appointed bat boy for our church team and loves every minute of it! He watches intently. Cade is a utility player...he has facial expressions, hand and foot motions/positioning and verbage for each position from the batter to the pitcher to the catcher to the umpire to the coach. His very favorite movie is The Rookie. We limit it's viewing to once a day. He loves it.

1 comments:

April Carrasco said...

It looks like y'all are doing great! I am so glad y'all have adjusted to the move. I loved the bow and shoe post. Mike used to say I would have a swim and bath bow if they made it and he is right :). I am glad y'all are getting to hang out with Miss Brentley. I am good friends with her aunt!