I finally decided to try some piggies on Makynli...aren't they adorable?! She was being such a turkey. This is the only picture that I could get and you can't even see her pig tails!!
I think she is one of the most adorable 1-year olds on the planet. Does that sound like a prejudice Nana or what! You'll have to try again for a 'piggy' picture. They never cooperate when you want them to!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Alright, pesky mother-in-law here. Are you ever going to update?? I'm getting tired of using your blog as just a jumping off place for exploring your friends blogs. (Some of which have more recent photos of my grandkids than you!!! I need some new photos of those darling grandkids of mine. OK tail chewing over, you know I LOVE YOU!! Your the best!!
10 comments:
Man, I think she is looking a lot more like Cade the older she gets. I hope y'all had a Happy Thanksgiving!
i always love it when you update with lots of pics of those stinkin' cute kids! bumps and bruises included!
give me a few weeks to learn my labeler than we will have to have a label-off!!
I think she is one of the most adorable 1-year olds on the planet. Does that sound like a prejudice Nana or what! You'll have to try again for a 'piggy' picture. They never cooperate when you want them to!
come over and play tag! hope you enjoy!
Seriously? Nov. 19th? Really?
November 19th. Wow.
UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!
-Robin
oh by the way your kids are precious!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Alright, pesky mother-in-law here. Are you ever going to update?? I'm getting tired of using your blog as just a jumping off place for exploring your friends blogs. (Some of which have more recent photos of my grandkids than you!!! I need some new photos of those darling grandkids of mine.
OK tail chewing over, you know I LOVE YOU!! Your the best!!
I always wondered what Matt would look like in pigtails!
Post a Comment