Sunday, June 15, 2008

#1 Dad

We have the best daddy in the world!! We decided to skip church and just hang out today. It was pretty uneventful but a nice change of pace. The kids 'helped' make Dad some breakfast then we headed outside to play. (Poor Matt pulled weeds - how exciting!)

We met Nana and Papa for dinner at Outback then headed back to their house for some strawberry shortcake! It was a great day!

Not so much into 'cooperating'...typical girl, right?

My daddy...isn't he great?!

This is the only picture I can find of Matt's dad (in the red). Why don't guys ever take pictures together? Anyway, we love you, too, Sammie!

2 comments:

Nana (Deb Stevenson) said...

You were blessed to have a great Dad, as was Matt, now Matt carries on. Matt is a great Dad and he certainly loves his kids! I continually pray for wisdom to be the best Dad he can be!

The Rhoads said...

awwww the daddy dedication! Somehow we missed mom day and dad day pics! Better luck next year I guess!
We were blessed to have such a wonderful dad!!!
Erk