Sunday, June 29, 2008

Road Trip PART 2 - San Antonio

On our way to San Antonio, we stopped at Cabella's in Austin.
Sadly, this was the very FIRST time my kids had
ever had a snow cone. How deprived!!

oooh, cooold!

that was GOOD!

Let the fun begin! I haven't been to Sea World since the 4th grade (I know, I know that was a loooong time ago). It was worth every minute of the two-day pass! We all had soo much fun! Sorry, Grandma, I had to 'steal' a few pictures from you!!


the wave pool rocks!


Caitlin and Caderade on the roller coast...look, no hands!

4-D show...how fun!!



Makynli's 'hero'....Shamu. I have heard this phrase 100 times...
no kidding..."mu say more pish peez"(aka 'more fish please')

we sat in the 'no splash zone'

everyone else sat in the 'splash me now zone'


our crew is on the front 2 rows...matt is on the far left




the kids LOVED the shows!

Cade got to ride a couple 'grown-up' rides with Dad and Granddad

Carrell Dance Clinic...4:00



the whole gang!!!

2 comments:

Nana (Deb Stevenson) said...

I think the grown-ups had as much fun as the kiddos, and I KNOW they had fun because we got to hear all of the fun stories! What a wonderful vacation for all!

The Rhoads said...

oh seriously...HOW FUN!!!! I LOVE Matt's tank. ;) HOTT!