I'm such a sap. I can't believe my baby girl is 2!! I know everybody says it, but the past 2 years really have FLOWN BY!!! I can hardly remember my princess as an infant:-(
We had a super fun day, starting with the donut shop for a pink donut. ..with sprinkles of course!

We ran into our neighbors, Kendyl, Jaxon, and Tori...what a treat!!

Next, we headed over to play with Brenham and Brekton (pictured) and had some lunch!

Makynli wanted Texas Roadhouse for dinner
(actually, Mom thought chicken fried steak sounded
really good)

Next, the 'wood park'...it was only 98 outside...we only stayed about 45 [LOOONG] minutes.

pink milkshake from Sonic (Mom
may have influenced this choice, too...)

finally, PRESENTS!!! Cade could hardly contain himself.
He had to help!!

a stroller that holds TWO babies?! this must be heaven!
Thanks Nana and Papa!
A look back...










6 comments:
This girl is a real camera 'ham'! So, so cute pics! Good luck as you weather the year of the having an opinionated 2 year old! Good thing she's so darn cute! Happy Birthday, Ms MaKynli!
She is one precious girl. We will never be able to 'pigeon-hole' that girl. You think you will know how she will react, and she fools you! Happy Birthday my precious Buttercup! It will be so fun to watch you grow and change this next year! We love you so very, very much!
Awww Happy Birthday Reece!
how big! and cute! i am so proud of you for staying committed to the bow for so long! bowheads unite!
she is just too cute!!!! I can't wait to see you guys in a few short days!!
Happy Birthday Reecie!
2 years old way to go!! FINALLY I get to show you how god it feels to get your p-ssy fingered and sucked on, make your little p-ssy mine
Post a Comment