Monday, September 22, 2008

precious baby

Today was my 25 weeks sonogram. Little Caleb was a bit stubborn today. We only got a handful of pictures because he pretty much refused to cooperate...great! This is the first sono I've had with any of my children where the baby was not head down - it was buried in my right rib cage. Not only that, but he was facing towards my back instead of my belly, so we had to worst time getting any pictures! What a stinker! Everything looked good (that they could see) but we'll go back in a month to get another good (routine) look at his heart. Aaaawww, he's so sweet! I love to see him every chance I get!





By the way, he is officially Caleb John Carrell. With our other two, we had names picked out before our 20 week sonogram. For this one, we never really agreed on a first name. If it was a boy, the middle name would be John, after my dad. After a couple of months going through the baby name book, we narrowed down the names and made a preliminary list. Caleb was one of the 'finalists'...and that's how it came to be! Caleb John it is!!

6 comments:

The Mangus Family said...

he is so sweet... can't wait to meet him!! we love ya'll!

Zain Carrell said...

I can not wait to get my hands on that precious baby boy. I'm so ready for another boy!!! He's adorable!!!!

Wells said...

How exciting for you guys! I bet he will be as adorable as his brother and sister!

The Rhoads said...

OH B.B. can't wait to get my hands on him! He is just so precious!!!!! Those are some GREAT face shots! We miss you all and hope to see you soon!

Nana (Deb Stevenson) said...

Caleb John we are so anxious to meet you, love on you! However, it would be nice if you would let Nana feel you NOW! It's getting closer . . . .

BrendaE said...

I think Caleb John has Cade's profile in picture no 2. So excited for you guys.