It all began with signing Cade up for soccer... Since Makynli was 9 months old (literally, I have witnesses), she has had an acute awareness of exactly what is going on around her. Including which activities she gets to participate in and which ones she does not (like driving the boat, riding a bike, etc., etc.). Thus, earning her the sole recipient of the title "scorekeeper" of the Carrell family. So, the day we went to sign Cade up for soccer this fall, Makynli repeatedly told me that it was "my toon(turn) go nastics. my toon. just me, not bubba." Since the Olympics, she has developed a serious interest in gymnastics - all of her babies, Cade's robots, fork/spoon or pretty much anything she's playing with, at some point, will do 'nastics'. So, of course, I was on a major mission to find a gymnastics class for a 2 yr old. Luckily, we did and tonight was our first class! She had a BLAST!! Not to mention, she used a TON of energy...45 minutes of pure craziness!! I guess that's why I only have a few pictures of the girls! I'll have to try to get some more in a few weeks! I'm still not sure who had more fun...the girls or the moms!!
running the whole time! They loved it!!
6 comments:
where did you find a size 2 leotard? macies is XS (size 4/5 i think?) and it is TOO big!!
oh, and macie calls it "gymnaskicks"
she is sooo cute and love that Cade with his shin guards, can't wait to watch them both!!!
The next morning Makynli was still excited about 'nastics' and wanted to go to that rather than to school! You did good Mama, as she is thrilled and any time you can find something to use up excess energy, good for everyone. Cade is so cute and no doubt will be awesome at soccer! We can't wait to watch him play! Love to all!
OH MY GRACIOUS!!!! That is the cutest darn thing I have seen! and ummm....she looks SO big. Has it been that long???? COME SEE US!!!
and I think in that last picture and the one where she is laughing and swinging she looks JUST LIKE her mama!!!!! WOW!
We miss you all so much!
B.B. /erk
sweeeeeet! LOVE her little puffy p-ssy in that leotard
Post a Comment