Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tech Game

CATCHING UP...

A couple of weeks ago, we took our kids to the Tech home opener. They were sooo excited to go watch the football players [Cade] and see the horse [Makynli]. My mom and dad went with us, which is always a big help. Two more people to help entertain the kids;-)


We tried to convince Cade that he looked cool with these on, but he totally refused to wear them. I think he was embarrassed. He was holding back tears, so we agreed just to take a picture and leave them at home! Poor guy...always so worried about 'sticking' out!!

1st attempt at a family picture at Raider Alley...

finally...the horse!! Unfortunately, he had to leave to get ready for
the pre-game festivities so this is as close as we got!

2nd attempt at a family picture...

his favorite 'cool' pose...Tech ROCKS!!

Can't keep her eyes off the cheerleaders...I mean
they ARE doing 'nastics' you know!

Papa and Nana supporting the Red Raiders!!

3 comments:

The Rhoads said...

GET YOUR GUNS UP!~GO TECH!!!! What a fun time..boo-wipe tear, wipe tear...we wish we lived closer!
Cade looked awesome with those 'things' on! Nolan would have TOTALLY sported those! (funny how different those guys are..in some ways ;)
COME SEE US!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love Cade throwing up the hook'em horns in that picture. Nice try covering it up saying he meant tech rocks. haha

Ryan

Nana (Deb Stevenson) said...

It was fun sharing the opening game with the Carrells! I love sharing the experience! We love you!