Monday, October 20, 2008

29 weeks

So, this is the best shot we got of little Caleb today. He's not that 'in' to having his picture taken lately. The last time we were able to get a decent picture of him was at 18 weeks or something like that! I wont' complain, though. He's head-down now and I'm hoping that's where he stays! I feel like he already has so much personality! I love his 'awake' times!! I'm already soooo anxious to meet this sweet little guy! He weighs approximately 3 lbs 3 oz and my belly is measuring right on track. I guess that's good! My next sono is in 4 weeks...WOOHOO!!! Maybe we can get a little better picture!

1 comments:

Nana (Deb Stevenson) said...

Thank you for inviting me to go along to see baby Caleb! It was a real 'treat' and I will treasure that opportunity to see my youngest grandson. I, too, am getting very excited to meet him in person!