It's probably a good thing MaKynli Reece is going to the the only girl in your family cause I'm not sure you guys could handle another one with as much spunk and personality as she has. She is so cute and cracks me up!! Life will NEVER be dull!
Your little Reece will always be the center of attention, one way or another! I agree, it is good she will be the only princess in your family!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
It's probably a good thing MaKynli Reece is going to the the only girl in your family cause I'm not sure you guys could handle another one with as much spunk and personality as she has. She is so cute and cracks me up!! Life will NEVER be dull!
Your little Reece will always be the center of attention, one way or another! I agree, it is good she will be the only princess in your family!
Post a Comment