It was as all that I had hoped. The Heflins invited us to go on the Polar Express and it was so much fun! The kids wore their pajamas and braved the cold, windy weather to wait for the train. We found our seats and waited anxiously for the 1 hour train ride to begin. It was complete with the conductor punching a 'p' in our tickets, hot chocolate and cookies, Santa and his elves, and lots of singing & dancing! The kids loved every minute...we can hardly wait until next year!
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Sounds fun!
How fun - was this in Lubbock? I can't believe we missed yall in Midland. We were there, but didn't even think to call you. Will call you soon to catch up!!
I'm glad you guys had fun. I can't wait till we go on Friday!!!
Next year Papa and Nana need to go, or will be babysitting our little Caleb???? I am so glad you all had so much fun!
Love the slide show and the Christmas blog!
Love the slide show and the Christmas blog! Congratulations by the way! OH!! We saw your Christmas card for this year - ADORABLE! What a great idea to put the sono pic on it!
UPDATE, please! It is not like you have anything to do these days... :) We just need to see some pictures of your 3 cute kiddos!
boo...still no updated pics. I keep checking hoping it will be my lucky day! ha!
Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment