Friday, March 27, 2009

getting bigger


Our sweet little guy is already 3 months old! I can't believe it! He's changed soooo much over the past several weeks! He'd prefer to be held most of the time, but if he has to be put down, he's developed a keen interest in his feet. He plays with them all the time! Caleb loves to lie on his back and bat at his play mat toys. He's is very vocal and loves when you talk to him. I'm loving getting a great night's sleep, too...usually 10-11 hours! He goes down when the big kids do and gets up between 6:30 and 7:00 for a quick bottle then goes back to sleep for another hour or so! His naps are also consistent...especially if he's asleep on his belly! I can't believe his is already out of the 'infant' stage:-( But, he's getting to be more fun every single day!!
















Our sweet little guy is already 3 months old! I can't believe it! He's changed soooo much over the past several weeks! He's

2 comments:

Nana (Deb Stevenson) said...

Caleb, you are a darling little boy and Nana counts her blessings that gets LOTS of special time with you. You change so much ever day! I love you bunches sweet boy!

The Bozemans said...

Aww---Caleb--your mommy loves you so much---which is pretty easy cause your so cute!!