Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Finally Five


Happy Birthday Caders!!


Cade had a busy day...first he chose to pick up donuts for breakfast. Then, he wanted to go to the Science Spectrum with his 'very own five year old friend, Jax' (notice I have no picture of them...not sure why not, I guess they were too busy). Sister, BC, Reagan, Payton, and Beau joined us!




After stopping for a little pizza for lunch, we headed back to the house to play with his new basketball from Mr. Brent. (Finally, something mom is 'cool enough' to play!!) Cade wanted to eat peanuts and bread at Logan's for dinner...yum! Nana and Papa met us there with a few more gifts...Star Wars, of course!


(not really sure what is with all of the crazy faces, but it's the only group shot I have!!)

Finally, Cade wanted to go bowling at Main Event.



We ended the evening with a stop in the arcade. Overall, he had really great day! We are so proud of our little man!! You're getting so big!























4 comments:

Nana (Deb Stevenson) said...

Happy Birthday Cade-Man! We were so happy we could be with you to celebrate your 5th Birthday! We love you all!

The Bozemans said...

Love the bowling pics!!! Happy Birthday Cade!!!

Wells said...

What a fun day for Cade! Happy Birhtday!

Jennifer K said...

What a great day!! I can't believe he is 5!