Friday, May 15, 2009

feet

Here's why this is funny... Caleb is still sleeping in our room. Yes, I realize that he is almost 5 months old, BUT it's not because I have any kind of anxiety about him being across the house in his own room. It's actually, slightly more pathetic....I'm just plain lazy. Although Little Man sleeps at least 11 uninterrupted hours each night, he generally wakes up around 6:15 or so in the morning. And, I'm ashamed to admit that I don't want to have to walk ALL ;) the way across the house so early in the morning to get him for a bottle. However, poor little guy's feet are usually hanging over the end of the bassinet by morning time. So, I guess it's finally time to spend the night in his own room in his own crib and I'm just gonna have to suck it up! I can't help it, he's the last baby (well, maybe)!!!











2 comments:

Nana (Deb Stevenson) said...

That really was PATHETIC!!!! Oh well, if that is the worst thing you do as a mother, you'll have no problems! Ask me, I know these things - ha!

PrEsToNs said...

seriously....get with the program!! ;)