Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Program

Tonight marks the end of a wonderful school year at SNS. The kids loved each of their teachers and we are all sad to see it end. Cade finally 'graduated' from Pre-K... In honor of his big accomplishment, he got to choose where we ate dinner before the program. He, of course, chose pizza, so we headed to Dion's with Nana and Papa. Yum! Grandma and Grandad were so sweet to drive all the way up from Midland just in time for the program, then turn around and leave right after! We don't even have a single picture of them, much less with Cade or Makynli:-( We really appreciate them making the very quick trip up here...
the kids were excited to see them in the audience!

so proud of our big man

little man wanted a bite!

Papa with the babies

Cade got a special graduation gift from Nana & Papa! Thanks so much!


one of the gifts was car that he can build all by himself...yippee!

can you say ROTTEN??!

some family picture attempts




Makynli sure does love Mrs. Sonya...
can't wait for Caleb to be a Brave Bear just like
his brother and sister!!

Mrs. Kristin was such a perfect match for Cade. I just wish she was
going to be at his 'real' school next year! She was awesome!!

the honorees

kind of surprised he was singing...


a little embarrassed ;-)

she DID tell that she would not be participating in tonight's
activities...actually, her exact words were
"I not sing, I cry"


She's such a mess but you gotta love her, right?! In her defense, I should have known better...the last time she made a similar proclamation, she followed through just the same!
I know I'll be grateful for her 'determination' one day!! LOL!

he wants to be an astronaut when he grows up
(actually, he changed his mind and wanted to be a coach
in the Major League, but his teacher said he couldn't
change it...he was secretly totally annoyed)

the cutest cap and gown

Seriously, they are two peas in a pod!
Camden reminds us exactly how Makynli was
one year younger...poor Wes & Kayla;-)
Good thing they are so stinkin' cute!!!


2 comments:

Wells said...

I love the Picture! Oh what we have to look forward to in life. Great updates on the kiddos and your family!

Nana (Deb Stevenson) said...

I loved the pictures, some made me cry (the babies are growing up!) and some made me laugh! The grandbabies are such joys to Papa and Nana!