We had a relaxing but busy weekend...which is always fun!!
We were so excited to meet up with our sweet friends, the Pace's, from Allen. We haven't seen them in a couple of years, so it was awesome to catch up! I had to pirate one of their family photos from FB since the most recent pictures that I could find were from when my oldest kids were babies!
We were so excited to meet up with our sweet friends, the Pace's, from Allen. We haven't seen them in a couple of years, so it was awesome to catch up! I had to pirate one of their family photos from FB since the most recent pictures that I could find were from when my oldest kids were babies!

Finally, we got to meet little Natalia...can you believe those beautiful brown eyes?! She's 6 months older than Caleb...too cute!
Saturday, we got up for the FHS Homecoming Parade...had to start of the morning with breakfast burritos made with homemade tortillas (thanks to the new cafe in town!).
Only picture of his first basketball game this season...it's hard to work the video camera and take pictures and cheer! The Suns won 8-1:-)
A quick trip to the pumpkin patch...and, yes, they are STILL in the same clothes! This picture is hilarious to me - they look so frumpy! lol!


0 comments:
Post a Comment