Tuesday, May 27, 2008

2 on 3

will be our family ratio by the end of this year. We are expecting BABY #3 at the end of December! We are sooo excited and finally decided to spread the news this weekend! Of course, I was wanting to wait a couple more weeks but Matt had waited long enough! We had a sonogram about 2 weeks ago...the baby is already so cute (of course). I've felt great - only an occasional wave of nauseousnes (is that even a word?!). I only felt that way with Makynli, so we'll see!! We're already totally anxious to find out who the final member of our family will be!

9 comments:

Luft Family said...

Yeah! Congrats! Makynli will be a wonderful big sister. She has already had lots of practice with baby dolls. :)

Cindy said...

Final member?? That will leave you 1 short of the 4 or more club! Beware - Brandon is motivated to pray people into it! Congratulations - we are excited for you. Can't wait to see ya'll!

The Harrist's said...

Yeah!!! Congrats!!!

April Carrasco said...

I am so glad you posted! I am so happy for you guys! I hope your pregnancy continues to go smooth and hopefully we can get together at some point this summer ;)!!

Zain Carrell said...

I think nauseatiness is a better word. HA! We ARE from Texas and if the president can have homemade words then who's to question it? I know your thinking GIRL, and in many ways that would be great, but we are short of boys over here,... just a thought. You know we just want HEALTHY!! Love ya!!

The Mangus Family said...

we are sooooo excited!!! love ya'll lots!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I can't wait to meet baby Carrell number 3. You will have to come to Houston and show off your baby bump.

The Rhoads said...

We are SO exctied and can't wait to meet the new member. December is going to be a very fun month!!!

Jennifer K said...

Congrats!!!! That is so exciting. Miss seeing you!