Matt and I had lunch with Cade on the last day of school.
I have to say, I was a little sad. He had a wonderful year!
(Can you imagine what I'll be like when he starts kindergarten?? Good grief...what a sap!)



Katie, Madi, and Kaden

Charlee and Nayon

Sweet Mrs. Melanie...she was such a blessing for Cade.
She's quiet and so kind to Cade.
He always
loved going to school to see her!

Cade's last day of school meant Makynli's last day at Mrs. Kristin's. She always loved going to play with Annie and Hudson. It was such a blessing for Kristin to offer to keep her this year. I was so stressed out about sending her to school (waaaay long story) and staying at the Luft's solved all of my problems! If she could stay there until Kindergarten, I'd totally do it (any offers, Kristin..ha) I know she was well taken care of, kept on a schedule (yeah!) and got lots of attention. I can't thank you enough!!
1 comments:
I really enjoyed keeping Makynli this year. I know Annie misses her and I do too! You and Matt have done a great job with her thus far and she is such a sweetie. Thank you for letting me keep her this year!
Post a Comment