Okay, so what do you do when you child makes gorilla noises when she sees some one bearing resemblence to let's say, the UNIBOMBER?! Last night at dinner, on the third seperate occassion, Makynli smiled and waved at somebody at the table right next to us saying to me,
"Mama! Mama! See? See? ooh ooh aah aah!! Yeah!"
I mean, she's very excited that the heavily bearded man or the lady (I think it was a lady) with very distracting Amazon hair at another restaurant looks like a monkey. We read books, watch movies, and have even been to the zoo (recently) to know what a monkey looks like. Liza!! I would die if someone heard her making animal noises and pointing!!
"Mama! Mama! See? See? ooh ooh aah aah!! Yeah!"
I mean, she's very excited that the heavily bearded man or the lady (I think it was a lady) with very distracting Amazon hair at another restaurant looks like a monkey. We read books, watch movies, and have even been to the zoo (recently) to know what a monkey looks like. Liza!! I would die if someone heard her making animal noises and pointing!!
Poor, sweet, baby...we'll get busy on those animal picture books!


6 comments:
OH my!!!!! i am loving THIS! That is the funniest story I have heard!(well since your dress ripping open) Keep it up! I am burning some calories from laughing so hard!
miss you!
That's a hoot! Both stories- Makynli and your dress are great! We miss Makynli!
Wow, I had a lot of reading to do! I am so impressed with all of your posts! It sounds like you handled the wardrobe malfunction like a pro. The pictures of your kids are precious! Miss seeing y'all.
OMgosh she is the funniest little thing! Remember these stories so when shes a teenager & you are oh so embarrassing you can remind her it's just payback! Glad you're blogging again, so I can come and be nosy!
Wow-you really updated your page!!! I am so excited to hear all your news--cute pics of you and Makynli!
I'm with your sister, I was laughing so hard. I told you, you have another little Erica! Makynli WILL embarrass you many, many times - get prepared! She is so cute though...... That's why we love her so much!
Post a Comment