Matt's cousin, Christa, got married this weekend. It was fun to get to see all of the family. Matt was an usher and Cade was one of the ring bearers. Everyone looked so pretty!!

The girls getting ready...

Mommy's little princess

Caitlin loved her teenager shoes (peep toe with a wedge heel...very sophisticated!)

Colten and Sammie

Cade wanted Avary to play...he was bored with all the standing around!

Matt, the usher and Christa's grandma

Sammie and Brandon's grandma

Jared (Christa's brother) and Sarah (Matt's sister)

Flower girl and Ring Bearer (we didn't get a picture of the little ring bearer in the wagon...he was so cute!!) They were NOT too pumped about everyone in the chapel starring at them.
Like the enthusiam?!

Christa with her dad

The ceremony

The happy family

the other ring bearer, Conner

Madi P

Livi Lou

heading out

just hanging in the hallway
1 comments:
Cute pictures. Love the Janet Jackson story. Hilarious. I am also glad the dress fit. That is the worst!!
Thanks for commenting on my blog. I am sure I will see you there again soon.
Thank goodness summer is here! :)
Post a Comment