Friday, August 29, 2008

YUM!!

Anybody who knows me at all, could tell you that there are two things that I really enjoy...baths and ice cream. And most of all, ice cream IN the bath! It had been a pretty hectic day, so I decided the kids needed a special treat. Cade was a little confused at first, as he has never eaten while taking a bath but they thought it was so fun! Makynli only dropped her bowl in the tub a couple of times, so her's was a little more like soup than ice cream, but, none the less, they felt really big! We will definitely have to try this again!!



4 comments:

Zain Carrell said...

How decadent!! Can't wait to try it! Kiss those sweet babies for Grandma!

Cindy said...

Ice cream in the bath....hmmmm...not so sure I'll try that one. Bath time around here is not meant for fun. It's strictly hygiene! We run them through like little cattle!

The Rhoads said...

Scary...that the first time I ate ice-cream in the bath was BEFORE I knew you did! I love that quirky thing about us..so much alike, but also so different!
The pics of the kids are classic...I should really let my kids do that! Thanks for the idea!
Have fun at the game tonight...boo-I am so jelous. GO TECH! We will have our guns up though!

Nana (Deb Stevenson) said...

You are such a fun Mom! Great idea for your Makynli as she can be a very messy eater! Have you thought about all your meals this way??? Ha! I those kids so much!