We finally decided it was time for Reece to sleep in a 'real' bed. Thanks to the furniture swapping that seems to happen frequently in our family, we got this trundle bed from my parents. As usual, I have volunteered my wonderful mom to make a comforter with the left over fabric from Makynli's nursery. Yeah, no re-painting or major redecorating!! One more thing I can check off my to-do list before the baby gets here! By the way, MRC has done great!! I've only had to tell her to get back in bed one time (when I walked in she had every piece of jewelry on...like 25 bracelets...and was walking around her room). Kinda cute!
very proud

3 comments:
Poor baby Mr. He is going to have all sorts of adjustments. Are you telling him that sister thinks her personal baby doll is on the way? You should really be warning him...and while you are at it..Tell him B.B. can't wait to meet him!
She was so excited for her new 'big' girl bed. I personally think she should still be a little baby girl in the bassinet, but then, Makynli NEVER thought she was a baby, did she? I agree with B.B., baby brother has no idea how much love he has before him! I have LOTS to do before then don't I?
Reece I think I should join you and we will test out your big girl bed
Post a Comment