I have been 'bribing' Makynli for weeks now to take care of her important 'business' (aka Number 2) in the potty. She is totally obsessed with Ariel but I have carefully avoided any kind of Ariel doll/toy with the intent to use it as 'motivation' for going in the big girl potty. I bought this doll several weeks ago and have had it strategically placed right where she could see it but not hold it. I guess she finally gave in and decided that she wanted Ariel bad enough to announce that she needed to go potty and did like it was no big deal! We all (including Cade) were soooo excited!! She could hardly wait to open the box and get her out. Success!!!
Monday, November 10, 2008
finally
I have been 'bribing' Makynli for weeks now to take care of her important 'business' (aka Number 2) in the potty. She is totally obsessed with Ariel but I have carefully avoided any kind of Ariel doll/toy with the intent to use it as 'motivation' for going in the big girl potty. I bought this doll several weeks ago and have had it strategically placed right where she could see it but not hold it. I guess she finally gave in and decided that she wanted Ariel bad enough to announce that she needed to go potty and did like it was no big deal! We all (including Cade) were soooo excited!! She could hardly wait to open the box and get her out. Success!!!
Posted by The Carrell's at 10:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Bribery is what Mom's get to do! I'm sure there will be many more to come! Nana is so PROUD of you Big Girl!
ummm...let me know when you think of toy to bribe your nephew with. The only toys he cares about are ones he wants to steal from Nolan!HELP...Lane is like a year older...good grief!
Post a Comment