Saturday, November 22, 2008

OKC

We FINALLY got to go see my niece and nephews this weekend. I haven't seen them since August - that's the longest I've ever gone without seeing my sister! Aaauuuggghhh...that's never going to happen again!! Anyway, we headed up for my sweet nephew's 5th birthday. He had a super fun party at a real bike trail and all the kids loved it (even though it was sooooo cold outside!).

the birthday boy!!


B.B. helping Reece on the bike trail...thank you!!!


just swingin'


Nollie's camelback back pack...apparently it's a total
necessity on the bike trail. He was totally pumped!


I have no idea what Ty is talking about...


Gracie carried MRC around the entire weekend...and she loved every minute of it!


a little family pic


go Red Raiders...beat OU!!


a special thanks so my sweet friend, Robin, for sending Makynli her Texas Tech jeans!
She looks so cute in them!!

We had a great weekend and cannot wait to see everyone again at Christmas!
Just a few more weeks...yeah!!

2 comments:

The Rhoads said...

yeah!!!! I am so excited to see so many new pics!!!! I can't wait to come see you all! It just can't come quick enough...unles...Mr.Caleb would like to come early ;)

Nana (Deb Stevenson) said...

It was a great time for all of our family to be together and is always special when one of our little ones has another birthday!