Monday, November 17, 2008

whew!!

This weekend was such a whirlwind! I went to the Holiday Memories brunch at the
church on Saturday. Tier and Kayla did such a great job as
table hostesses...the decorations were gorgeous!!



Then, my super sweet friends had an awesome baby shower for me at Clay Cafe! It was so much fun! We ate yummy snacks, opened precious gifts, and got to paint some ornaments! I'm truly blessed with such wonderful people in my life!! Words cannot express how thankful I am for each one of them! The only thing missing was my sister...stupid OKC is so stinkin far away!! (I think she should just move to Lubbock, but that's just me...)

My in-laws drove up from Midland to help us celebrate!!
Matt's sister, Sarah

Matt's mom, Zain

some how this is the only picture I have of my mom...yes, Nana was there, too!!

4 comments:

Nana (Deb Stevenson) said...

Your Christmas intro show 2 pretty darn cute kids! They look adorable!! Glad you enjoyed your shower, you received so many nice things.

PrEsToNs said...

whoah!!!!!!! so many adorable pictures, new music, yah! finally....except you were tagged by two ;) ha
can you believe it says around 30 days on the ticker?? I remember when it said 190 something!!! YES! were almost there...

The Rhoads said...

I LOVE that you updated! WOW...now you are one up on me...YOu even have christmas pics! TOO CUTE!
I love the pics of the shower too! I can't wait to get into town so I can see everything for little Caleb!

The Mangus Family said...

looks like it was a super fun shower!!