Tuesday, August 19, 2008

20 weeks

We had our 20 week check-up today and little man still looks good! He's approximately 13 oz - almost a pound now!! His organs looked great and measurements are right on track...20 wks 3 days! I can't wait to meet him (in 4 months, of course!!). His profile seems to favor Cade more than Makynli at this point...her cheeks were always a little chubbier:-)

sweet little face

He wasn't very cooperative (yikes!) so she had a hard time getting a cute profile picture. He's head down and kept burying his face. Awww, he's shy!

6 comments:

Zain Carrell said...

How sweet, I also can't wait to meet him at the appointed time.

Love the new look of your blog!!

Love you all!!

Zain Carrell said...

Back again, did you know that you have our site as B Carrell and Brandon's site as S Carrell!!

And here I thought you were perfect!!

The Rhoads said...

love, love! He is adorable already!!!

Nana (Deb Stevenson) said...

Papa and Nana are getting so excited to meet our new little grandson! The time will be here before you know it! Love to all!

Nana (Deb Stevenson) said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jennifer K said...

Do y'all have a name picked out? I can't believe you are about to have THREE kids!