Thursday, August 21, 2008

she's a mess...

just had to post a few pictures of Miss M. She was sooooo excited to discovered some 'make-up' from a party favor that some how did not get confiscated. Luckily she ran in to the other room to ask for my help, but I assure you, she did it all by herself
(aka "Nooooo, my do it mama...meeeee")


This is just kinda funny because she is totally terrified of the car wash. Cade asks to go the 'drive through kind' and Makynli begs to stay out of them. I just happened to have my camera with me this day. It's pretty cute but she really is freaked out. We're so mean:-)



s

2 comments:

The Rhoads said...

I am laughing! GOOD-NESS she is CUTE!

Nana (Deb Stevenson) said...

You can never quite figure this girl out! She has no fear to most things and then there are those few 'other' things that almost send her over the edge! She didn't react like that the other day when we went throught the car wash! Maybe it is Mama's car! Ha!