So I was a little more sappy than I expected to be at the doctor's office today. For some reason I was really sad that this was going to be my very last sonogram...EVER! I can't believe this chapter of our lives is coming to an end! I had to take a picture of the kids in the waiting room. They came with us and were soooo good! I think they are excited to meet their little brother!
Caleb is measuring right on track but only in the 40th %. The doctor estimates that he will not be over 7 lbs at birth. If that ends up being true, he'll be my smallest one! I cannot wait to meet him!! We've set an official induction date of December 22nd. The count down is on! Hooray!!!


2 comments:
I am getting so excited to hold my youngest grandchild! Nana has a thing or two to tell him, but only after she gets in the hugs and kisses. We can't wait Caleb John!
Oh he is precious! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
Post a Comment